Rosters are held to 12 players maximum. These games tend to be a lot of fun and higher scoring than a full field lacrosse game. All players must have a signed waiver. Our staff will check your rosters and waivers to ensure they match up prior to the start of your first game.
1. 2 midfield, 2 attack, 2 defense, 1 keeper on field at all times.
2. Sub on the fly.
3. Two 20 minute running time halves.
4. 1 30-second time out per game.
5. Face-Off to start the game and the second half only.
6. No Long Poles. All short sticks.
7. After goals, the Goalie takes ball out of goal, whistle blows and play resumes.
8. For U11 and U13 only: at four goal or greater difference, after a goal by either team, the trailing team gets ball at midfield.
9. Penalties lead to loss of possession or a 3 v 2 fast break. The person who caused the penalty does not have to be exempt from the fast break. In the event of continued penalties the officials reserve the right to suspend players from the game and in extreme circumstances, eject them from the event.
10. Use of inappropriate language from players or coaches will result in an initial warning from the official, but will be followed up with a penalty on the second offense and in extreme cases of misconduct and offensive language could result in dismissal of a coach, player or entire team from the event.
11. There will be one horn on the field to start a game, indicate half time and to end the games.
12. All games must have a winner. Ties will be decided by a Braveheart.
13. There will be 5 minutes to get on and off the fields.
Golden Rule: HAVE FUN and keep it fun for the kids.